Having issues with your Sigma or other gas-charged units? Performance Pulsation Control has a guaranteed solution!
Install PPC’s DR-130 maintenance-free, reactive style dampener and try it for 90 days. If PPC’s DR-130 does not perform better than Sigma or your gas-charged product, PPC will take the unit(s) back and pay the cost to have the piping returned to the original state.
1. This guarantee is valid for initial rig build/retrofit (2-3 units). Upon commissioning of the units, customer will have 90 days to determine performance.
2. Units must be installed within an approved distance from the pump.
3. Performance is based on a properly running pump and a piping system that is not acting in resonance with the pump operating frequencies.
4. Units must be cleaned of all fluid prior to being returned and before any reimbursement is made.
5. Reimbursement for piping to be restored must be documented with appropriate invoice listing time, labor rate and necessary material costs. Customer agrees to use the original pipe, fittings, valves, etc. which were removed to accommodate the placement of the DR130 unit(s).