Discharge Dampeners for Commercial Applications
When a pump system isn’t fully stabilized, the pressure and movement will generate pulse waves within the pump and piping system, causing excessive vibrations along the length of the pipe. This unnecessary wear and tear can lead to premature equipment failure and unsafe conditions that cut your capital equipment investment short. Performance Pulsation Control helps customers ensure they have the right type and amount of discharge dampeners for their specific system.
Gas Charged and Maintenance Free Customization Options:
Our custom-designed systems will absorb excess energy pulsing through the pump and piping system by creating a low-pressure area to dampen the excess shocks and vibrations. Because a pulsation dampener regulates the release of energy, your system will be better protected and run more smoothly. After installing a pulsation dampener, customers notice that their system:
- Dampens high- and low-frequency pulsation energies
- Maintains required pressure and flow profiles
- Increases pump and fluid-end life
- Improves pump safety and piping system protection
- Decreases system operating costs and downtime
- Provides consistent performance and best return value
When you choose to work with our team, we’ll help you find the right specifications across our product series, allowing us to customize features, including:
- 5,000 to 15,000 psi standard pressure with higher pressures available
- Custom inlet/outlet connections and nozzle arrangements
- High-temperature and corrosion-resistant materials
- Vent and drain options
The cost-effective PD series brings proven performance to a range of applications and has the following features:
- A compact, lightweight design
- Top-repairable/serviceable for quicker access
- Interchangeable with product parts from other major manufactures for east system integration
- A high pre-charge
- A wide range of volume and pressure capabilities
The DR series dampeners offer the best return on value among commercial-grade discharge dampeners. This series offers:
- A reactive design
- Consistent performance with a long service life
- An ideal design for offshore or remote locations
- Customizable features to achieve optimal levels of pulsation control
For DR series owners, download the operations manual here.
Need a smaller option? Performance Pulsation Control can help customers looking for a lightweight option thanks to the range of equipment in the Status Flow series.
- Small and lightweight for easy installation
- Great performance in an affordable and durable package
- A top-repairable/serviceable design for quick access
- Flow-through styles available
Learn more about the Status Flow series of stabilizers and pulsation dampeners in our online catalog, which also contains sizing formulas and the terms of the limited product warranty on new systems.